Welcome to Lawson & Weitzen, LLP
Founded in 1973, the Boston law firm of Lawson & Weitzen, LLP offers all the advantages of larger, multi-service practices, with the responsive, personal attention today’s clients expect.
Lawson & Weitzen, LLP prides itself on being a different kind of law firm, one that measures success by its value to clients. Purposely situated in the convenient, accessible “New Boston” – a thriving city district near the World Trade Center and the Federal Court House – the firm offers timely, effective and quality services at fair and affordable fees.
- Boston Bar Association’s Drug Lab Crisis Task Force issues Report. Partner, Scott P. Lopez, is a member of the Task Force.
- Partner, Darly David, to serve as Panelist for MBLA’s “Pathway to Success”
- Partner, George E. Christodoulo to participate in the Fifth Annual Summit for Architecture and Engineering Professionals.
Areas of Practice:
- Alcohol Licensing Law
- Commercial and General Litigation and Appeals
- Corporate and Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Discrimination Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Environmental Law
- Estate and Probate
- Family Law
- Insurance Defense
- Labor and Employment Law
- Patent and Intellectual Property Law
- Personal Injury
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate
- Worker's Compensation